361 Miami Court
Oshawa, Ontario L1K 1J5
- Accomplished reporter/photographer with five years experience working in weekly newspapers hoping to get a position on a daily newspaper or public relations firm.
Conestoga College - Print Journalism upgrade - courses included public relations and advertising
Lambton College - Radio, Television, Print, Journalism Diploma
June 1994 - September 1996
Petrolia Advertiser Topic
- Reporter covering court, school board, health and human interest stories.
July 1992 - December 1992
- Editor of community newspaper and monthly senior magazine.
- Writing, editing, copy. Assigning work to freelance writers.
October 1990 - July 1992
- General reporter/photographer covering variety of beats including council and school board.
- Responsible for lay-out of the second section of the community newspaper and editorial page.
- Responsible for developing film and prints for newspaper use.
February 1990 - August 1990
- General reporter/photographer covering council and school board.
Goderich Signal Star Company - Best Feature Photo Award